- All applications are holistically reviewed by an admissions committee.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate academic abilities at/or above grade level.
- Applicants should have the equivalent of 3.0 (B average) or higher.
- Applicants must have the desire to learn in a Christian school environment.
- While any student may apply, student must be approved by Eastbrook Academy’s Admissions Committee before official enrollment.
⬜ Applicant’s previous and current year’s report cards
- Demonstrated proficiency at/or above grade level and be on pace towards grade promotion or graduation
- Student must have earned the equivalency of a 3.0 GPA or higher at their current grade level
- No significant behavior history or school suspension on record
⬜ Teacher recommendation form (provided to family by EBA)
⬜ Most recent standardized test scores
⬜ Birth Certificate (For K4, K5, and 1st grade, student must be turning 4, 5, and 6 respectively by September 1st)
⬜ Behavior Records
The entire application process can take up to 3 weeks. Apply early, as applications are considered on a space available basis.